Tuesday 5 August 2014

Virtual Assistant Hottest Career @ Home


Have you ever thought that your home will be your working place?
Or have you ever thought about working from home?

Maybe these sounds like you…..

The word VA is one of the hottest job online now, it is task about administrative support and it is the bread and butter of lots who quit their daily routine office job….YES you heard it right they QUIT their regular office job for becoming a VA at the present of their family we’re they can see them every minute without any worries about what are they doing now…VA is short for Virtual Assistant or PA as Personal Assistant, Virtual Assistant (VA) is an administrative professional who provides immediate professional support, services, and skills to busy entrepreneurs and business managers via the Internet. …Thanks to internet you can work anytime without traveling around the world to give your service to other who are in need for a skills like yours. In the early days, VAs typically focused on administrative support tasks such as Document preparation, travel arrangements, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, scheduling appointments and other administrative tasks. However, the VA industry has evolved significantly over the past couple years.

Many virtual assistants have shifted their focus away from purely general administration to many other cool niches like Social Media Marketing, Virtual Events (Webinar and Teleseminar Support), Internet Marketing Support (Email, Search Engine Optimization), Content writing and editing, Blog design and management, Online business management, Screen calls, take messages, respond to inquiries and requests for information as directed, Maintain General Manager files and information flow  including in box/out box, email, mail, Research, filing, document preparation as directed, Travel planning and coordination, Maintain calendar and scheduling, etc.

So, the Virtual Assistant option has quickly become the ideal avenue for getting pertinent, time-sensitive projects done. Also, even medium and larger companies have started using Virtual Assistants to offload work demands and expand their capacity. The cool thing about running your own virtual assistant business from home (or from wherever you want) is that you can set your own schedule and work when you want and where you want. Many VAs have a home office which enables them to raise their family and avoid those dreaded day care costs. Others love to work in coffee shops or anywhere they can get a nice WIFI connection.
For me I love to stay at home with my family as I do my task project and I can answer any calls or message from all my client I work with. Here in the Philippines there are about thousands of Virtual Assistant now and it’s still growing,
I start my freelancer career in Odesk way back September 2012 and got my first task 5 months later as data entry and researcher, for beginner like me in that time is such frustrating as I don’t have enough knowledge
how freelancer works online, so I start to research, watch youtube tutorials on how to become a freelancer platform in Odesk, how does it work and how I can earn from working infront of my Desktop Computer, lots of question I have in mind but the only answer I got is “PATIENCE” in this kind of business or career you want to pursue you must have a BIG PATIENCE cause there is a millions freelancer all over the world and half a millions Client, So in my situation I plan to have that patience, since I got my first task in odesk using my patience and now I shift to Elance and found opportunity to grow my services and skills as I gain more experience and confident on dealing lots of different task. I just keep in touch on what happen around technology and adopt every apps and software that goes and boom like mushroom that help all freelancer to make their daily task project easier.


What I can suggest to new freelancer who wants to be a Virtual assistant… Be patience and learn those apps you think might help your task easier and set your brand of service….

Now I am building my own brand of service and start building audience for my brand, I do post now on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Page, Google + and some other Social Media Apps. Building your brand makes you noticeable for audience and prospect Client.

Happy building your Brands and Services.

1 comment: